Good Food- Is my Girlfriend.
Glorious Nature- Is my Girlfriend.
Writing Joy- Is my Girlfriend.
Writing despair-Is my Girlfriend.
A Textbook- is my girlfriend.
Waiting- Is my Girlfriend. everyday.
A Surreal Image (both manipulated into surrealism and observed in state)- Is my Girlfriend.
Insecurity- Is my Girlfriend.
Driving- Is my Girlfriend. Especially Hedda the Cadillac.
Chill Sound, Music, Love- Is my Girlfriend.
Soul Searching- Is my Girlfriend.
DreamingSweetly- Is my Girlfriend. My sometimes Elusive Girlfriend.
Public Television- Is my Girlfriend. . .
Space Travel- Is my Girlfriend.
Intellectualism- Is my Girlfriend.
Hiding behind Intellectualism- Is my Girlfriend.
Under-planing while Simultaneously Over-planning- Is my Girlfriend.
A Tuba- Is my Girlfriend.
Language- Is my Girlfriend. I try not to lie with her.
Laughter- Is my Girlfriend.
Symbolism- Is my Girlfriend.
Productivity- Is my Girlfriend.
Putting off and Procrastinating Productivity- Is my Girlfriend.
Understanding the Ideas of people Smarter and more Successful than I- Is my Girlfriend.
Window Shopping Expensive Cheeses- Is my Girlfriend.
Cambozola or Brie with Crackers- Is my Girlfriend.
Understanding Music Theory- Is becoming my Girlfriend.
Unintentional Punning- Is my Girlfriend.
The simple Falling of Rain - Is my Girlfriend.
The viewing of Mountains Round'bout- Is my Girlfriend.
I am an Adulterer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are such an amazing writer. I am jealous.
Thanks for the beautiful poem!
Post a Comment