Wednesday, June 18, 2008
The Key to Being the Coolest Pep-Bander in the World
I went to Alpine Wyoming with my brother today and we had a bit of time to kill while we were there so we went to a second hand store and browsed a bit. It was a pretty odd place. In the basement there were all sorts of used books and useless old appliances and mechanic card shufflers and old glass bottles and cheap plastic party favors imported from China, you know the sort of place. I was looking through some old vinyls (mostly of the crappy cowboy and westren type, it was Wyoming) and I chanced upon a Kingsmen album with the classic (albeit basic, repetive, etc.) Louie Louie. If it weren't so grossly overpriced I would have that album now, but there is more to this story. I pointed the album out to my brother who was browsing the books and after a minute he said to me "You gotta Check this out!" I turned around and in his hand was a good condition, hardback of, get this---Louie Louie. It is a history of the Song which seems like a highly intriguing story. I am excited to read the book, and frankly, my friends, I can see this being the key to Pep-Band Greatness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment