Tuesday, June 17, 2008
On the Way to Forum
So, I have been for the last month or so been in the rehearsal process for a preduction of the Sondhiem musical A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum. It opens on Friday and I play the part of Hero, which has been interesting because it is my first "romantic" role. It has been fun and has been going very well. There are five shows over the next two weeks, the 20, 21, 23, 27, 28 of June. Sorry to use this as a shameless plug, but I have realy been having fun with the show, and plus I wear a tunic, how sweet is that? (I wacthed the Monty Pythons Flying Circus Philosopher Football Match today and the tunic is similar to one of the greeks).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
There is now an encore performance on Monday the 30...so hurray!!
Post a Comment